Erasmus+ is a new program of the European Commission for Education, Training, Youth and Sport. Seven European Commission programs (Lifelong Learning Program (including Erasmus), Youth in Action, Erasmus Mundus, Tempus, Alfa, Edulik and the Program of Cooperation with Industrialized Countries) have been replaced by Erasmus+ program from the academic year 2014/2015. The Erasmus + program will last for seven years (2014-2020).
Goal of Erasmus + is strengthening knowledge and skills, providing employment opportunities for European citizens.
Novelties that Erasmus + brings with it are:
- strengthening confection of EU policies with financial support programs
- simplification of structure and implementation
- systematization of activities by areas and simplification of the calculation of financial support
- emphasizing program quality (mobility content, products / results)
- strengthening dissemination and better utilization of project results
- sustainability of results after project completion
- better connection to the needs of the labor market
- greater EU added value.
ERASMUS Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020: 255226-LA1-2014-1-EN-E4AKA1-ECHE-1
ERASMUS ID CODE: HR PULA01
University PIC number: 964366435
For additional information about Erasmus+ program visit attached links:
Erasmus+ program activities:
- Key Activity 1 - Mobility for Learning for Individuals
- Key Activity 2 - Innovation and Exchange of Good Practice
- Key Activity 3 - Policy Support
- Activity "Jean Monnet"
- Sport Activity.